Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417282 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:06 am
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 22:39:46 +0430
Subject: World Bank Group Washington, D.C

World Bank Group Washington, D.C
1818 H Street NW, Washington, D.C., U.S.
RE: PAYMENT OF $8.5 MILLION

Attention: Beneficiary, I am responsible for keeping you updated on the results of our emergency meeting with the President of the World Bank, David R. Malpass, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the London and Paris club and (UN) hereby informs that your inheritance/contract/winnings/ payment File has been signed and forwarded to Stallion's financial services consultant in Benin and I am giving you the contact of your payment agent at Stallion's financial services consultant who is in charge of your fund.

Make sure to contact him with the details below as he will help you get your fund which has been deposited into an escrow account.

Name:

Name: Mr. Jimmy Young

Email: [email protected]

Make sure to contact Dr Patrick Jr David with your full name, address, age, next of kin, cell phone number along with a copy of your valid ID. he is the person in charge of transferring your funds by electronic funds transfer (EFT) from Stallion Financial Services Consultant in the Republic of Benin to any bank of your choice in the world.

Upon your final transfer of your fund and confirmation in your account, please be sure to keep me posted for registration purposes.

Congratulations because I am waiting to hear from you.

Mrs. Linda Scott Baruchel
World Bank International Auditor.
Update me via ( [email protected] or +1 (831) 525 5542 )

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement