Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417318 by Troy Platt Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:44 am
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 14:56:29 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: TE TRAIGO SALUDO DE CALVARIO DE LA Srta. ELAINA DANIEL

Querido amigo.
Soy la Sra. Eliana Daniel, una mujer moribunda de 65 años que fue diagnosticada con cáncer hace unos 4 años, originaria de Gizo en las Islas Salomón, pero vive en Bali, Indonesia. Decidí donar a mi difunto esposo la suma de ($ 500,000.00) a ti por objetivos caritativos.

Quiero que use este fondo para ayudar a los hogares de orfanatos, pobres, enfermos en el hospital, viudas, mujeres con cáncer y en la obra de Dios, ya que no tengo ningún hijo para heredar el fondo.
Tomé esta decisión porque no puedo llevar este dinero a la tumba, no tengo ningún hijo que herede este dinero, una vez más, mi difunto esposo y yo prometimos usar nuestra última riqueza para ayudar a los menos privilegiados, ya que no tenemos niño.

Amado, no necesito comunicación telefónica debido a mi estado de salud, por favor, respóndeme a través de mi correo electrónico privado, para más detalles.
Proverbios19: 17, el que da a los pobres presta al Señor y al Señor recompensará a esa persona por su buen trabajo. Amados, unámonos para ayudar a nuestros hermanos y hermanas necesitados, enfermos y sin hogar, para que las bendiciones de Dios sean nuestra porción mientras que la gloria va al Señor nuestro creador. Estoy esperando tu pronta respuesta. Gracias y que Dios te bendiga.
Este es mi correo electrónico privado, [email protected]
La tuya hermana amorosa en Cristo.
Sra. Eliana Daniel.

Google Translation to English:

Dear friend.
I am Ms. Eliana Daniel, a 65 year old dying woman who was diagnosed with cancer about 4 years ago, originally from Gizo in the Solomon Islands but lives in Bali, Indonesia. I decided to donate to my late husband the sum of ($ 500,000.00) to you for charitable purposes.

I want you to use this fund to help the orphanage homes, the poor, the sick in the hospital, widows, women with cancer and in the work of God as I have no children to inherit the fund.
I made this decision because I cannot take this money to the grave, I have no child to inherit this money, once again my late husband and I promised to use our last wealth to help the less privileged as we have no child.

Beloved, I do not need telephone communication due to my state of health, please answer me through my private email, for more details.
Proverbs19: 17, He who gives to the poor lends to the Lord and the Lord will reward that person for their good work. Beloved, let us unite to help our needy, sick, and homeless brothers and sisters, so that God's blessings may be our portion while glory goes to the Lord our creator. I am waiting for your prompt reply. Thank you and God bless you.
This is my private email, [email protected]
Your loving sister in Christ.
Mrs. Eliana Daniel.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement