Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417349 by clashcityrockers Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:34 pm
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 08:21:58 -0400
To: <email withheld>
Subject: Ref: SB/20-07221AC
SONALI GROUP Sonali Bank (UK) Ltd
29-33 Osborn Street
London, E1 6TD

Ref: SB/20-07221AC
Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Attn: <name withheld>,

Thank you for your response once more.

Swiftly, activation fees should be transferred to us using our Btc Wallet ID. All you have to do is to visit any Bitcoin ATM machine and transfer the £1,855 Pounds or $2,407.56 USD if converted into US currency.

You are to make the payment of $2,407.56 to this Btc Wallet I.D: 1K5yA32z3FVSWxPzpcSACUut2yuLgdT7U1

A proof of payment is required after payment.

Lastly, you are also advise to kindly complete the account opening form and return via email attachment to enable us set up your account, activation will take place the moment we confirm your payment, and your new account details will be sent to you immediately

Thank you for your cooperation

sincerely,

Mr Peter Kerr
Senior Head of Finance
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +(44) 745-127-1451
Advertisement

#417350 by clashcityrockers Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:36 pm
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 17:20:10 -0400
Subject: Dear <name withheld>
Dear <name withheld>,

I received your message, regarding the payment method as stated with the message from the Bank, well I understand the method very well, and i will not blame you because you haven't heard of it. Most Banks these days always use the Bitcoin method for a faster or swift transfer to avoid payment delays, it is a faster way of receiving payment oversea, it's an instant payment confirmation.

Mailing a check will take days before it gets to it's destination, and that will delay our transaction, i will strongly recommend the Bank mode of payment because it is instant credit.

I will give you some guidelines about this bitcoin if it will help, well this is all about Crypto Currency where payment are sent and received within minutes, it is a method used by most Banks and other financial industries in this modern world to receive payment internationally, it is always powered by ATM machines, there is the Bitcoin (Btc Wallet) option when making payments through an AMT outlet and it is used by most Banks

All you need to do, is go to the nearest AMT machine close to you, and simply make payment by selecting the Btc or Bitcoin wallet option, then enter the amount you want to transfer and enter the Btc Wallet I.D: 1K5yA32z3FVSWxPzpcSACUut2yuLgdT7U1 as stated by the Bank. I have just check online now to see some Bitcoin ATM locations in CA, please open the website below to see if any location is close to you.

https://rockitcoin.com/locations/california

Please click the link above if it will be of help, You can contact the Bank if you find this method difficult for other payment options, i am only giving you my opinion about the Bitcoin because it is faster considering mailing a check that may take days before it gets to them.

Please go through the message and kindly let me know if you need more assistance about this, or maybe the Bank will explain more in details to you if you contact them.

I hope to hear back from you soon.

Regards
Thoon Yan
#417351 by clashcityrockers Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:37 pm
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 18:06:48 -0400
Subject: Dear <name withheld>
Dear <name withheld>,

Like i said in my message, i was only trying to explain what bitcoin ATM means since you haven't heard of it, It will be dead end to transfer the inherited sum through bitcoin, the Bank will block such transaction because it is way too large for any ATM to transact. Please contact the Bank for their advise. I will await your update.

Regards
Thoon Yan
#417352 by clashcityrockers Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:39 pm
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 18:07:54 -0400
Subject: Ref: SB/20-07221AC
SONALI GROUP Sonali Bank (UK) Ltd
29-33 Osborn Street
London, E1 6TD

Ref: SB/20-07221AC
Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Attn: <name withheld>,

We received your email and acknowledged

Thank you for filling out the account opening form. The account process is currently in progress and will be ready as soon as we confirm your payment

We are sorry we do not accept checks for international account activation due to the high rate of the UK GOV delivery tax. But you can make deposit to our intermediary local agent account within the USA for a swift credit. Once they confirm your payment, will we activate your account with the initial credit immediately.

Please find out local agent account below for payment:

Account Number: 36079564495
Routine Number: 031176110
Account Name: Omr Nowbe
Bank Name: Capital One Bank
Bank Address: 37-02 82nd St, Queens, NY 11372.
Account holders address: 37-29 Junction Blvd, Queens, NY 11368.

Please make a deposit of $2,407.56 USD to the above account and send a scan copy of the transfer slip for proof of payment.

Thank you for your cooperation

sincerely,

Mr Peter Kerr
Senior Head of Finance
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +(44) 745-127-1451