Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417361 by Derek Trotter Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:46 am
Date: 16 Sep 2020, 18:25
Subject: (no subject)

hello

Date: 17 Sep 2020, 05:21
Subject: (no subject)

Lets get to know better read down please dont ignore My name is Mrs JANE,i am France by origin but am in Senegal hospital now, age 28 Last year February i feel sick, when i was rush to the hospital the doctor confirm that am suffering from cancer of the Lungs, on this faithful day it was a date that will now forever be burned in my head and it was heart break news that came from my doctor, and I hate even thinking about it, This is honestly the last thing I thought I would ever face in my life, at this moment my life is meaningless all i need is your encouragement and constant communication and prayers,

like i said before I was diagnosed of Lung cancer for about 6 months in which i have been in hospital now.
I was married to a man that i love so much and as the only child of my late parents my late father willed all his properties to my husband because of the love we have between each other by then, not knowing that my husband is a gold digger i dont know he is after my father wealth, immediately my husband hear about my sickness he turn his back on me, he hardly come to see me at the hospital as if he has been waiting for me to die, two months later my illness become so much on me and i was fly from France to Phoenix Indian Medical Center (PIMC) United States for a better treatment
i am a dying woman and i decided to donate what I have to you for charity work / assistance to less privileged people in the society in case if i die,later on i was directed to one of the best hospital in Senegal

My dear do you know that my husband left me in hospital after one week and travel back to France , given me a promise that he will always come to check on me every 2 weeks, but for good 4 months my husband did not come to see me even when he knows that he can not call me on phone because of my illness, i cried all the night,my dear do you know that upon all the massage that i have been sending to my husband he never reply any until i told him that he should prepare divorce document and come to USA with our family lawyer that i want a divorce, just the next week my husband arrived to USA with our lawyer, when i saw him i cried and remember what my late father told me when he was alive that this man don't love me but because am in love with him i did not listen to my father.

i will relocate and visit you in your country if i survive just stand by me,

We finally divorced and my husband paid the sum of $3.7m USA dollars into my account and go his way, the shock on what is happening to me increase my illness to the level that the Doctor told me face to face that i would not last for the period of 5 months due to cancer problem unless God intervenes, Since then i have no other option that to tell the Doctor to look for a Reverend .father that will be praying for me until the day of my death. To God be the glory the doctor told (Father John Mark) about my problem.
i know with prayers God can do any thing at all time nothing is impossible with God i want to relocate to your country to start a new life if i survive this illness and send me your picture and phone number okay
if you are willing to take care of this fund reply so that i will give you the bank contact for you to get in touch with them I will be waiting for your kind respond as soon as possible,
Yours Jane

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement