Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417785 by Derek Trotter Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:26 pm
Date: 28 Sep 2020, 19:48
Subject: hello

Good Day,

First, let me start by introducing myself My name is Mrs. Susan Shabangu, I am visually impaired Widow, a mother of three children and former Deputy Minister for Safety and Security of the Republic of South Africa under the auspices of the former President of South Africa, Mr.Jacob Zuma, and was formerly elected as Minister of Women in the Presidency 03 June 2014

under the auspices of the new President of South Africa, Mr.Cyril Ramaphosa and now presently the Minister of Social Development from 2018-02-27. After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assinstance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only)
THE PROPOSAL, after my swearing in ceremony making me the former Minister of Safety and Security, my husband Mr. Ndebele Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and Tobago. After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5Million with a security and finance institution in South Africa of which I will divulge information to you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of the funds into your comfortable and conducive account of your choice. This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date.

If they discover this money in his security company account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South Africa and this will definitely affect my political career in, government. I want your assistance either by coming down to South Africa in person or provide your complete bank details information, so that these funds could be wired directly into your overseas account without any hitch. I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) and 5% will be for any expenses that both of us may Insure in this transaction. And another 5% will go for Motherless babes home. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email. [email protected]

My regards to your family
Yours faithfully,

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement