Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417807 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:29 am
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 12:41:13 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: EMERGENCY PLEASE READ

I am confirming if you received my previous email regarding you having the same Surname with my late client/inheritance.My names are George Martinez Orozco and I work with in Spain.

A legal representative and personal attorney to my client business magnate. Actually, I got your contact information through your country records while searching for a last name similar to my late client's who was a business magnate that lived in Spain for over a decade prior to his death, he died in an auto accident.

Prior to my explaining further, I must first apologise for this unsolicited mail to you. I am aware that this is certainly not a predictable way of approach to foster a relationship of trust, but because of the circumstances and the urgency Kindly indicate your interest and i shall inform you more on how to proceed next.

Kindest Regards,
George Martinez Orozco

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement