Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417814 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:44 am
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 13:14:56 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Attention:

Attention:
I am Christian Sewing, CEO of Deutsche Bank. My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in Germany concerned with foreign claim payments. I am the final

signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claim settlements. I have before me list of funds, which

could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits or over-invoiced sum.

On this note, I wish to have a deal with you as regards to an unpaid fund. I have a file before me and the data’s are correct and un-tampered. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these

surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received two days ago from the Foreign

Debts reconciliation dept to submit the List.

The sum of US$150 Million United States Dollars only will be transfer into your account after the processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the bonfire beneficiary; the transfer

will be made by bank to bank transfer. Your total fund will be transfer into your nominated bank account as soon as possible:

Bank Name:……………………..
Account name:…………………..
Account number:………………...
Switch Code:……………………..
Route:……………………............
Current Address:…………………
Direct Phone:……………………..
Whats-app Number: ……………..
Occupations:………………………
Sex………………………………….
Country……………………………..
Company:…………………………..

Waiting for your reply

Yours faithfully,
Christian Sewing
CEO of Deutsche Bank
Tel +49 1573 5997838.
E-mail: [email protected].

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement