Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417816 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:50 am
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 18:38:50 +0100
Subject: Attn Beneficiary

Attn Beneficiary,

I hope you are doing well together with your family.
Accept my apology for all the difficulties and delays in receiving your funds last year.
Please note that it was never my intention one day to fail you but issues beyond my personal
control emerge and could not be rectified before the year runs out.
Today,the U.S government have issued an ultimatum to all federal and state agencies which was in position of any uncompleted transaction last year to
finalize before the end of October 2020 as part of federal palliative and to help in the global economic decline caused by the corona virus pandemic.
They also signed a mandate of 50% waiver of all charges to speed up the process and make sure everyone is paid within the stipulated time.Your $4.7
Million USD is ready to be paid to you in any method you prefer.Just contact Mr David Mark, he is a staff of the reserve system handling your payment
file.
Name....David Mark,
Email: [email protected]
Please make sure you contact him today because all plans has been put together to get your funds to you with no further hitches.
please re-confirm such as below INFORMATION.
Your Full Receiver name :__________
Your City:_________________
Your home address___________
Your Direct Telephone number:________
Regards
christ Kelvin
Secretary of the Treasury
United states

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement