Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#418338 by FishyMails Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:51 pm
From: "President MUHAMMAD BUHARI COMMANDER IN CHEF OF ARMY FORCES OF NIGERIA" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-10-07 6:11:20 PM +00:00
Subject: I'm writing to confirm if you are DEAD or alive because I am looking for all means to get this fund worth of$12.5 Million Dollars across to you or your family.

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

And Debt Reconciliation Payment Report and Immediate Fund Remittance. Address: Aso-Rock Villa "Presidential Guest House,Wuse Zone II Abuja - Nigeria.

Our Ref: FGN/PRE/VP/XNX/2020

FROM DESK OF President MAJOR MUHAMMAD BUHARI COMMANDER IN CHEF OF ARMY FORCES OF NIGERIA
REF/PAYMENTS CODE: 06654

I'm writing to confirm if you are DEAD or alive because I am looking for all means to get this fund worth of $12.5 Million Dollars across to you or your family. I needed to do this because you need to know the statues of your Funds and cause for the delay, please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria, and you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian. I am only doing this because I have the fear of GOD in me and I hate to see people been cheated.

I wonder why I have not heard from you after my last e-mail message I sent to you; I hope all is well with you and your family. Please I Want you to get back to me soon if you have received my e-mail message So that I will know the next step to take as regards to your fund Transfer and it is very important that you get back to me fast because We have little time as regards to your fund worth of$12.5 Million Dollars

THE Diplomatic Agent he has Diplomatic Immunity to travel to any country without the disturbance of any security not even the customs. the issue of the ATM CARD, you would not pay for any custom fee or any insurance fee or any fee of any kind, the only money you would pay is the Activation fee of your ATM CARD PIN NO, and it has to be paid to our ATM CARD ACTIVATION DEPARTMENT HERE IN Nigeria

It is said that a Man is without honor if he can not keep to his words, I have given you the assurance that I will not let you down and I want you to have it in mind that one of the common cause of failure in business is wrong selection of associates and lack of trust, there

The world we finds our self today is not an easy corridor along which we travel unhampered but a maze of passage along which we must seek our way forward neglecting the circumstances surrounding us, and I want you to have it at the back of your mind that before once steps up financially he must undergo lots of tresses which serve as a strengthening force and prepare his mind for the better future.

I am highly interested in making sure that you receive your ATM CARD worth of$12.5 Million Dollars Because the requested money is needed for all the necessary delivery arrangement of your ATM CARD.In the light of this development,

to me this $200us is the only thing delaying the dispatch of your ATM CARD worth of$12.5 Million Dollars .I believe seeing is believing as you are going to see everything with your two necked eyes the very moment you receive your ATM CARD and start making withdrawals with it.Let me inform you that the requested $200 is the only money that will be required from you pending on when you must have received your ATM CARD worth of $12.5 Million Dollars and start making withdrawals with it

you will be advice to work as a man to ensure we have this whole thing finalize ass i am not happy with your delay over this transaction because you have kept most of our dealings today pending just for me to fulfill my duty

My DEAR Beneficiary hope by this time you will obey the simple instruction and do as you are instructed

Be warned.....

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostor or office claiming you have some money pending some where or inheritance,you are hereby advice to stop contact with mail

i will be waiting for your quick reply regarding this issue,

REGARDS

THE NEW PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD BUHARI COMMANDER IN CHEF OF ARMY FORCES FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#418572 by FishyMails Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:42 pm
From: "President MUHAMMAD BUHARI COMMANDER IN CHEF OF ARMY FORCES OF NIGERIA" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-10-13 1:06:12 PM +00:00
Subject: Re-payment of Over Due Foreign Contract/Inheritance Funds. Sir, is said that a Man is without honor if he cannot keep to his words,

OFFICE OF ALHAJI MOHAMMED BUHARI.
PRESIDENT, COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES
ASO-ROCK VILLA. ABUJA - NIGERIA
Our Ref: PRS/COM-FR/0015/IWP

Attn: Distinguish Beneficiary

Re-payment of Over Due Foreign Contract/Inheritance Funds.

Sir, is said that a Man is without honor if he cannot keep to his words,HERE IS MY WORKING ID AS THE PRESIDENT, COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES

so I propose that you leave behind your doubt and work on with optimism towards raising the $200 USD so that this whole matter will be resolved once and for all and this $200 USD only is a small amount of money to deprive you an opportunity to be in possession of $12.5 Million United that definitely can change your life and that of your entire family to the very best.and also i will send the WIRE TRANSFER SLIP with all the Document to you for confirmation and documentation by office of shipping company in order to ship to Your house address without any delay without any fee from you okay and I will do my best as I have promised ever thing will been successful.as soon as you send the last fees of $200 usd only today

Base on this, I will strongly advise you to take the both step send this $200 usd only and make the payment available and only today and you are going to receive your fund within 24 bank working hours and if this does not happen so, may I president MUHAMMADU BUHARI THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. never find peace in my entire life and I will never deceive you otherwise the wrath of God will fall upon me

My assurance immediately I acknowledged the receipt of the payment 200 usd to my office as i made the promise i am a man of my word and my word is my bond, the tracking number will be sent to you for you to follow up the movement of the Parcel until it arrived OKAY

Based on this, why you have to send the fee is to prove to Nigeria authorities that you are the right beneficiary and according to international monetary fund (IMF) that before any huge sum amount can be delivered to a foreign country such fee should be offset which will prove to the authorities that the owner is will not use the fund for any illegal activities such as: sponsoring of terrorism and drug trafficking,money laundering according to Nigerian law.with this i hereby advice you to send the $200 today to prove that your fund is genuine

Attn: Distinguish Beneficiary to me this $200us is the only thing delaying the dispatch of your ATM CARD WORTH OF $32 Million U.S Dollars

Base on this, I will strongly advice you to take the both step to any Western Union outlet that is very close to you and make the payment available today with the below payment information and you are going to receive your fund within two bank working days okay

again with this two Name (JOHN OGUINYE) Via Ria International Money Transfer or Money gram okay

Receivers Name: JOHN OGUINYE

Text Question: God

Text Answer Good

Amount $200 usd

MTCN………

As soon as you send the fee,get back to me with the following information; senders name, address, MTCN or you should scan and attach the payment slip and send it to me for my confirmation and documentation.

Please follow my instruction, and I promise you, never will my office disappoint you.

i Am Waiting to hear from you on this assurance of your FUND, I wish you the best In line with the content of your email message, it is my duty to clarify you that we have CONCLUDED every ARRANGEMENT of your funds

Thanks for Co-operation I wait for your action upon sending the required fee

Please follow my instruction, and I promise you, never will my office disappoint you.

We await your urgent reply.

Thank you.

We look forward to be of more services to you.

Thanks for your understanding.

THE PRESIDENCY.
Nigerian president MUHAMMADU BUHARI
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
ImageImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#418886 by FishyMails Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:15 pm
Tel: +2348185606951
Date: 2020-10-21 2:41:35 PM +00:00
Subject: This is to officially inform you that you will received your Tracking number along with your document of your ATM CARD. and your pin code worth of ($12.5

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

And Debt Reconciliation Payment Report and Immediate Fund Remittance. Address: Aso-Rock Villa "Presidential Guest House,Wuse Zone II Abuja - Nigeria.

Our Ref: FGN/PRE/VP/XNX/2020

FROM DESK OF President MAJOR MUHAMMAD BUHARI COMMANDER IN CHEF OF ARMY FORCES OF NIGERIA REF/PAYMENTS CODE: 06654

Dear Beneficiary I Appreciate your quick respond to my email. as the rightful beneficially which is you BENEFICIARY the presidency irrevocable and unconditional guarantee the above payment is accordance with stationary provision for payment under schedule Bank Nigeria This guarantee supersedes all other guarantee The office of the Presdency assured you that will get his fund as we agreed immediately send $200 usd for The Board P.F. Directors to sign and stamp on your package in your favor as the legal Beneficiary

why need this fee is to certificates that your found is not for sponsoring any illegal insurgence in your country.out of US$12.5 Million will arrive in your country With these certificates, no bank or any Authority in your Country will question you or froze the funds when arrive Your Residence home address: and also to avoid any STOPPAGE OR CHECKUP by any authorities when the fund will arrive in your country AIRPORT.

All we need is to make good progress as it concerns your transaction. Therefore, I suggest you do not cast any more doubts. Be rest assured and have confidence in me and also in yourself. Your references to the past are enough. So try and send today to enable me proceed your funds worth of US12.500 Million United States Dollars by send the fee of $200 today

Dear Beneficiary This is to officially inform you that you will received your Tracking number along with your document of your ATM CARD. and your pin code worth of ($12.5 Million United States Dollars),we are going to take care of your delivery expenses in order to ship your ATM Card to Your Residence home address: i am wattling for FOR $200 usd immediately commence on your funds to Your Residence home address:

Base on this i want you to keep trying your very best in raising this last payment of the fee $200 usd so that the Korea Service will take off with your package with all the hard copy of the original document which you will present to your bank before claiming your fund worth $12.5 million dollars

Therefore try as much as you can and coming with the rest requested money of $200 usd is needed for all the necessary delivery arrangement of your ATM CARD so that you can make use of your money and ,remember to pray always and have faith God will provide for you to accomplish your dreams.am here to protect your interest and am assuring you that nothing will happen to your money worth of $12.5 Million Dollars

once The Board P.F. Directors to sign and stamp on your package in your favor as the legal Beneficiary to the fund before the Diplomat will be coming to your mailing country delivering your ATM CARD to your address will only (2) two working days so You are immediately advice to send the $200 usd

My assurance once again is that immediately I acknowledged the receipt of $200 usd the tracking number will be sent to you for you to follow up the movement of the Parcel until it arrived your Country address

Base on this, I will strongly advice you to take the both step to any Western Union outlet that is very close to you and make the payment available today with the below payment information and you are going to receive your fund within two bank working days okay

again with this two Name (JOHN OGUINYE) Via Ria International Money Transfer or Money gram okay

Receivers Name: JOHN OGUINYE

Text Question: God

Text Answer Good

Amount $200 usd

MTCN………

As soon as you send the fee,get back to me with the following information; senders name, address, MTCN or you should scan and attach the payment slip and send it to me for my confirmation and documentation.

My DEAR Beneficiary hope by this time you will obey the simple instruction and do as you are instructed

Be warned.....

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostor or office claiming you have some money pending some where or inheritance,you are hereby advice to stop contact with mail

i will be waiting for your quick reply regarding this issue,

REGARDS

THE NEW PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD BUHARI COMMANDER IN CHEF OF ARMY FORCES FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
VERY VERY URGENT CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 234: 81856-06951 OR SEND TEXT