Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#418631 by FishyMails Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:05 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 20:29:31 +0000
Subject: RV:Email Sent:|Re:{Tuesday, 13|october|2020

I'm sorry for interrupting your day,

Text from image:
Hi.

I'm sorry for interrupting your day, i am contacting you about my late client who lost his life in an
automobile accident, along with his wife and only child, i assisted him in a making a deposit in the sum of
(Twenty nine million United States Dollars) US$29Million.

The bank has therefore given me an ultimatum to present my late client next of kin or the fund will get
confiscated. I'm contacting you to stand as the next of kin to my late client because of your last name
related to him, so that this fund can be released and transferred to you directly after the bank approval.

I'll provide all necessary documents and information's to back up your claim. | shall await your immediate
response through my private email address: [email protected]

Kindly get back to me with the required information's below;
Full Name: |Home Address| Telephone Number|Mobile Number |Date of Birth | Occupation:

Best Regards,
Donald Davidson.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#419417 by FishyMails Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:55 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 15:35:14 +0000
Subject: RV:Email Sent::Friday| 30/october/2020

I'm sorry for interrupting your day,

Text from image:
Hi.

I'm sorry for interrupting your day, i am contacting you about my late client who lost his life in an
automobile accident, along with his wife and only child, i assisted him in a making a deposit in the sum of
(Twenty nine million United States Dollars) US$29Million.

The bank has therefore given me an ultimatum to present my late client next of kin or the fund will get
confiscated. I'm contacting you to stand as the next of kin to my late client because of your last name
related to him, so that this fund can be released and transferred to you directly after the bank approval.

I'll provide all necessary documents and information's to back up your claim. | shall await your immediate
response through my private email address: [email protected]

Kindly get back to me with the required information's below;
Full Name: |Home Address| Telephone Number|Mobile Number |Date of Birth | Occupation:

Best Regards,
Donald Davidson.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.