Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#418689 by AlanJones Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:11 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Hello ..... I am sorry getting back to you late. Since i was trying to find out the best means we are going to use and get the funds transferred. And the good news is that i was able to speak with the U S A corespondent which agrees to process the funds through their online Banking system, making available their Online Banking facility to you, and also provide you with the Bank USERNAME and PASSWORD with instruction how you are going to be doing the transfer on your own without any complication. So you are required to contact them with the bellow information. Bank Name: METRO FINANCE AND SECURITY U S A Bank Address: Plaza Rakyat 6th floor No: 8 Jalan Tun Razak,57710 Kelantan U S A EMAIL: [email protected] Phone: +16788610283 CONTACT PERSON: Dr. Imran Rasheed (GENERAL MANAGER) Make sure you keep in touch with them on email today for immediate proceeding. And always get back to me on what ever is your discussion with them. Regards
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +16788610283

Hello .....

I am sorry getting back to you late. Since i was trying to find out
the best means we are going to use and get the funds transferred.

And the good news is that i was able to speak with the U S A
corespondent which agrees to process the funds through their online
Banking system, making available their Online Banking facility to you,
and also provide you with the Bank USERNAME and PASSWORD with
instruction how you are going to be doing the transfer on your own
without any complication. So you are required to contact them with the
bellow information.

Bank Name: METRO FINANCE AND SECURITY U S A
Bank Address: Plaza Rakyat 6th floor No: 8 Jalan Tun Razak,57710 Kelantan U S A
EMAIL: [email protected]
Phone: +16788610283
CONTACT PERSON: Dr. Imran Rasheed (GENERAL MANAGER)

Make sure you keep in touch with them on email today for immediate
proceeding. And always get back to me on what ever is your discussion
with them.

Regards

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement