Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#419111 by FishyMails Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:29 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-10-26 1:40:03 PM -07:00
Subject: CONTACT THE BANK FOR YOUR COMPENSATION

How are you doing. I hope everything is going well with you. I got an email from my bank that the £ 300,000 Pounds which I left for you in the form of cheque is still with them as nobody has come to claim it. I contacted Rev. Father James Joshua, to find out why he didn't send the cheque to you as i instructed him, he told me that the reason he couldn't send the cheque to you is because he couldn't found your current address as he misplaced the one i gave him earlier, so he could not send the cheque to you.

Well, since you were unable to receive the cheque and the money was kept in the bank, although I have been very busy all this while. I was contacted by the bank to come and claim the money but since i have already kept it for you, i think it would be nice if you received the money. Finally, I told the bank to credit the total money of £ 300,000.00. into a (Visa Credit Card) and send it to you through courier service, I know you tried your very little best during the transfer period, but you couldn't continue due to financial problems.

My dear, I think now is the right time for you to claim your money, I will give you the bank contact address. make sure you let me know concerning any process in getting your money. This is the bank's contact address ( [email protected] ), you can contact them immediately for confirmation.

Bank Name : United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Email address: ( [email protected] )

Contact them and tell them you need your compensation money left for you by Mrs. Victoria Ahmed, make sure you include this reference number (C8095B401) in your email to them so that they can easily verify you.

Please do not send money to the bank because the bank fee has already been paid on your behalf. I am giving you assurance that this time, you will receive your money without any hassle. let me know as soon as you contact them okay?

Although I will be getting married soon with my new Fiance. but at the moment we are on vacation.

Have a blessed day old friend.

Best Regards
Mrs. Victoria Ahmed

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement