Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#419479 by AlanJones Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:44 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Your Compensation Funds
Tel. No.: +14056873129

Good day:

I am Mr. Frank Gabriel from DHL Courier Company, I was directed by IMF & Chase Bank of UK in collaboration with Reserve World Bank to pay
the sum of $9.7 Million to you as a compensation fund due to many fund transaction you were engaged in the past and spent your hard earn money,
efforts and finally did not receive the fund.

Although the Money has been converted into an ATM Visa Card, with the ATM CARD you can make withdrawal at any ATM machine close to you anywhere
in the world and the ATM limited $15,000.00 pay daily withdrawal. Reason, the money was loaded into the ATM CARD was because the check may got
expired before it gets to your address, therefore we have registered the ATM card with FedEx courier company here and they have approved me to
deliver the ATM Card package to your address.

Kindly respond to this message with your DELIVERY INFORMATION in order to deliver your ATM Card package to your address. Below
Your Full Name..........
Your Address............
Your Country/City.......
Your Phone Number.......
Your nearest airport....

I look forward to receive your urgent response.
Call or Text via WhatsApp on +1-405-687-3129
Telephone: +1-405-687-3129
Email: [email protected]

Regards
Mr. Frank Gabriel

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#422347 by AlanJones Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:39 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Contact to receive your compensation funds
Tel. No.: +14056873129

Good day,
This is Gerry Rice, Director, Communications Department IMF, We write to inform you that your Beneficiary Funds of $9.7 million was
issued out from Bank today although the check has been converted into an ATM Visa Card, with the ATM CARD you can make withdrawal at
any ATM machine close to you. Reason, the money was loaded into the ATM CARD was because the check may got expired before it gets to
your address, therefore we have registered the ATM card with FedEx courier company here and they have approved a Diplomatic agent that
will deliver to your address.

They will register your shipment and give you the tracking number to monitor your shipment and be home for the arrival.
Kindly Contact the delivery Courier Company agent who is to deliver your ATM Package to you below:
Name...Frank Gabriel
Phone...+1-(405) 687-3129,Text Or Call him also via WhatsApp
[email protected]

Contact him with your information below to avoid wrong delivery,
Your Full Name.........
Your Address...........
Your Country/State......
Your Phone Number.......
Your nearest airport....

Please endeavor to indicate the ATM card parcel registration number which is ( ATM-2699 ) when contacting them, Please ensure you inform
us when you have received the ATM Card.

Report to us for any delay on the delivery at
(I.M.F) Head Office
700 19th St NW, Washington,
DC 20431, USA

Yours Sincerely,
MR. GERRY RICE
Director, Communications Department, IMF

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.