Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420004 by FishyMails Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:30 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 16:38:52 +0100
Subject:

hy

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#420073 by FishyMails Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:59 pm
Date: 2020-11-17 10:14:39 AM +01:00
Subject: HELLO FROM IRAQ

Hello Dearest,

Compliments of the season,

My Name is sgt Jessica Alexander , i hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism. I see you as a matured and responsible person which motivated me to get in contact with you.

I have in my possession the sum of $3.5 millions dollars Which i made here in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent because of the law. I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe because I don't trust Red Cross Agent. I want you to help me and keep the money saved in your account so that as soon as I am through with my mission here in Iraq, I will come over to you for us to meet face to face and know each other. I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have received the money. Please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you more information where the money has been kept by the Red Cross Agent.

Your urgent reply is highly needed.

Best Regard,

Jessica Alexander
ImageImageImageImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#420170 by FishyMails Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:09 pm
Date: 2020-11-18 7:38:02 AM +01:00
Subject: AM JUST COMING BACK FROM THE SHIPPING COMPANY

Darling am here to let you know that am just coming back from the Red Cross jet from Baghdad to know UN Security company jet that will leave on board tonight coming to your country ,i have discourse with the diplomat of the UN Security Company jet which he have let me know how much it will cost me to push the consignment box to your country, which am ready to pay it with the last money that i have here with me to push the consignment box to your country, and diplomat also note to me that there will be Airport yellow tag fee to pay over there in your country Airport for the securities there not to touch the box or search it to know what is inside the box. before heading towards your home Address, So am here to let you know that you will help the diplomat to secure the consignment box by paying for the yellow tag fee there when the diplomat called you in your country Airport and demand for it, i believe that you will not let me down when the diplomat get there with the consignment box, reply urgently because i don't have much access time to the internet for now because my base just receive a distress signal call from the base in Camp Abu Naji where my Unit will be deploying any moment from now. Waiting to read from you for me to give you more details on the diplomat movement to your country Next tomorrow morning Your lovely friend Jessica

#424974 by FishyMails Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:36 pm
Date: 2021-04-19 7:40:44 AM +00:00
Subject: Hello my dear friend

Hello my dear friend,

May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email, indicating your willingness to assist me transfer this fund for investment purposes in your country or any country that you will recommend . Am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully. The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box and stored in an abandoned mine in Baghdad.

Due to the United Nation policy on Iraq troops, there is a plan to move some troops out of Iraq so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means. You have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as I come to your country, I will give you 50% of the total money for the assistance after you have received the money. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in detail to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward.

Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the modality to follow.

Your Name:_______________________

Your Address_________________

Your Phone Number_________________

Your Occupation___________________

Your Age___________________________

Your Nearest Airport______________

Your country_______________

Regards,

Jessica Alexander

#424975 by FishyMails Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:37 pm
Date: 2021-04-19 7:42:19 AM +00:00
Subject: HELLO FROM IRAQ

Hello Dearest,

Compliments of the season,

My Name is sgt Jessica Alexander , i hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Iraq, on war against terrorism. I see you as a matured and responsible person which motivated me to get in contact with you.

I have in my possession the sum of $3.5 millions dollars Which i made here in Iraq. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent because of the law. I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe because I don't trust Red Cross Agent. I want you to help me and keep the money saved in your account so that as soon as I am through with my mission here in Iraq, I will come over to you for us to meet face to face and know each other. I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have received the money. Please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you more information where the money has been kept by the Red Cross Agent.

Your urgent reply is highly needed.

Best Regard,

Jessica Alexander
ImageImageImageImageImage