Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420272 by Troy Platt Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:53 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 22:56:36 -0800
Subject: For Your Attention Dear Beneficiary

For Your Attention Dear Beneficiary

I'm Mr Andrew Bambam the new appointed managing director AXA Assurance Company here in Dakar-Senegal.

I'm writing you because come across our office file and i find a file writing with you name concerning you ATM VISA CARD contain the sum of $950,000.00 United State Dollars which you haven't received and the Federal Government are planning to Terminate you file which means that the funds will Automatically becomes Government's Treasury fund.

So i decided to contact you to know why you abandon such an amount of money and also to find a way for you to receive your fund through ATM MASTER CARD, DIPLOMATIC AGENCY, ONLINE TRANSFER OR RIA MONEY EXPRESS.

Reply this mail As soon as possible for us to plan on how to deliver the fund to you.
Yours Faithfully
Mr. Andrew Bambam
Address: Rue Dr Thèze X Thiong, Dakar-Plateau Dakar - Sénégal

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement