Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420278 by Troy Platt Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:17 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 14:59:59 +0000
Subject: Dear Beneficiary,

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that we have sent your first payment of $5,000.00 (Five Thousand dollars) through Money Gram as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation fund of $2.5Million Dollars via Money Gram by the United Nations Government.I called to give you the information through phone but we could not reach you even this morning.So,

I was instructed to email you the payment information which include Reference (Money Transfer Control Number) and sender's name,so that you can pick up your payment of $5,000.00 to enable us send another payment of $5,000.00 by tomorrow as you know we shall be sending you only $5,000.00 per day. Please copy this payment information below and go to any Money Gram office/outlet closer to you to receive this payment of $5,000.00 and get back to us to send you another payment by tomorrow. Use the below info to pick up your money now.

Sender======= Donna Waddell
Question======= Today
Answer======== OK
Reference #: 60602247
Mount========$5000USD

Senders address: same as above Call or email this office as soon as you have received this payment you can also track your payment on line by login to ( https://secure.moneygram.com/t rack ) before you go to any money gram transfer close to you to pick the money. Fill The Form Below

1. Name:____________________

2. Address:__________________

3. Country:___________________

4. Phone Number:_____________

5. Occupation:________________

6. Sex:_________________

7. Age:___________________

Best Regards.
Mr. John Lee
Email:[email protected]
Telephone. +229-69477965

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement