Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420285 by FishyMails Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:59 pm
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 09:30:08 +0100
Subject: RE: YOUR CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT PART PAYMENT OF US$2,000,000.00 IS READY TO BE DISPATCHED TO YOU.

Attention: Beneficiary.

Sir,

RE: YOUR CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT PART PAYMENT OF US$2,000,000.00 IS READY TO BE DISPATCHED TO YOU.

This is to inform you that you are among the lucky beneficiaries that will receive their funds this last quarter of the fiscal year 2020 through Certified Bank Draft valued US$2,000,000.00 (Two Million United States Dollars Only).

It is good you know that your part payment Certified Bank Draft of US$2,000,000.00 (Two Million United States Dollars Only) is ready in your name based on this you should get back to me so that I will be able to proceed to send it to your address that you will send to me.

Go ahead and send me your below information:

Your Full Names.
Your Receiving Address.

Your Mobile Telephone Number/Whats-app Telephone Number.

Await your urgent reply.

Best Regards,

Mr. Peter Johnson.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement