Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420311 by hallonkev Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:31 am
Reply-to:[email protected]
Date:Nov 21, 2020, 02:21
Subject:Use This Fund For God's Works

Hello My Beloved

I am mrs.Alice Adam,am writing from hospital here in Ivory Coast with the help of someone; I want you to know that I’m dying here in this hospital right now which I don't know if i will see more days to come.

My Beloved, i was informed by my doctor that i got poisoned and it affected my liver now i am in very serious condition. The reason why i am contacting you today is because i know that my husband younger brother wants to kill me and my only daughter so that he can take over our inheritance from my late husband mr Adam duke who died last 6 months in a car accident.he was so good to us after the death of my husband but i don't know that he has an evil intentions for us.now i have no other option rather than to sale off those properties with the help of my husband lawyer to gather some money and add it to the one my husband left for us and it will be for my daughters feature which is very important to me, it will be my daughters inheritance from her father. it is the sum of $8.5 million dollars. My husband younger brother is after my littel daughter which is only 14years because he found out that she was aware of the poison.

My Beloved, please i need a kind and trusted person that will help my daughter Grace Adam out of this country with the money, so that she can continue her study to acheive his dream of becoming a medical doctor. she is the only one i have now so her life and feature is very crucial to me as i am now in dangerius condition i want her life to be save out of this wicked man johnson Duke.

This is the favor i need when you have gotten the fund:

(1) use 70% of the money to train my daughter Grace Adam in school until she finish his studies to become a medical Doctor as she has been there for me as my lovely daughter and i promised to support her in life to become a medical Doctor because she always desire for it. I want you to take him along with you to your country and establish him as your daughter.
(2) The remaining 30% should be yours for helping my daughter Grace Adam on this task.
please reply to me if you are willing to help my daughter Grace Adam out of this country,

Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated

Best Wishes,
Mrs. Alice Adam.
Advertisement