Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420315 by hallonkev Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:07 am
Reply-to:[email protected]
Date:Nov 21, 2020, 09:49
Subject:I am grateful to God.

Hello dear, I hope you are kept safe over the covide 19 virus? I am QuyenMohan, your friend. Hope you will still remember me? I contacted you earlier about a confidential business proposal concerning a fund that was abandoned by one of our deceased customers. I am gratefully want to inform you that I successfully claimed the fund with the help of a friend from the United Kingdom. After our last correspondence I waited to hear from you and you did not respond. I decided to disclose the deal with my friend in the United Kingdom and he got interest in it. I traveled to the United Kingdom . I thank God the journey was successful. Now you have to contact this Rev father . My dear, I left a cheque of ($300,000,00 USd) Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with the Rev Father Jonathan Donald in Senegal on your behalf. I submitted the cheque to their ATM department facility but because i don't have your details i could not issue an ATM on your behalf, In senegal it's restricted to make money transfers outside the country. .And my Visa came urgent so I could not wait to contact you for your details to issue you an ATM visa card.. Kindly write to the Rev Father and provide details so they will issue an ATM in your name and send it to you through post. Write to the Rev Father and tell them you are from Mr,s. Quyen Mohan.

Contact person, Rev Father Jonathan Donald
Email. [email protected]

Kindly write to the Rev Father as soon as possible.
thanks, friend.
Advertisement