Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420483 by hallonkev Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:06 pm
Reply-to:[email protected]
Date:Nov 24, 2020, 18:54
Subject:RE

Dear Beneficiary,

I tried to call you after confirming in our database your fund your is still unclaimed.Did you get your TELEPHONE BANKING login details that i sent to you last week? you can use it to make transfer of your fund into your bank account.
To my greatest surprised, your DEBIT CARD is still unclimed.

I will advise you to respond as urgent as posible to enable us release your fund.I can resend you your login details as soon as I hear from you.

Call or text me on 1(720)507-2184 for more information in details

Sincerely,
Mike Lee
Sun Trust Bank.
Direct phone 1 (720)507-2184
Advertisement

#420653 by FishyMails Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:08 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 20:40:51 +0100
Subject: RE

Dear Beneficiary,

I tried to call you after confirming in our database your fund is still unclaimed.Did you get your TELEPHONE BANKING login details that i sent to you last week? you can use it to make transfer of your fund into your bank account.
To my greatest surprise, your DEBIT CARD is still unclaimed.

I will advise you to respond as urgent as possible to enable us release your fund.I can resend you your login details as soon as I hear from you.

Call or text me on 1(720)507-2184 for more information in details

Sincerely,
Mike Lee
Sun Trust Bank.
Direct phone 1 (720)507-2184

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#435056 by Ian Page Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:45 pm
Subject: (No subject)
Received: Thu 23 Jun 2022 at 01:31

Dear Beneficiary,

Having approved your funds for payment via certified bank Draft and Debit card (ATM) which I sent to you two days ago via email awaiting for your address to enable us dispatch it to you as the beneficiary. I hope you received a copy of your certified bank draft and your ATM. Reconfirm your mailing address and your mobile phone number(Whatsapp Number) to enable us to dispatch it as urgent as possible.

The Board of directors and management of SunTrust bank sincerely regret the delay of releasing your funds,be rest assured of prompt payment for we are working to serve you better.

I await your urgent response.

Sincerely,
Joel Young