Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420586 by FishyMails Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:12 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +14843932639
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 09:14:38 +0000
Subject: ###ATTENTION I BELIEVE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE###

Top Of the Day To You

I believe you are safe and sound in this Pandemic. I am The Head of HR Rev Stan Shawn and your inheritance is in our storage facility. Efforts put in place to reach you all proved abortive.These assets were deposited here some Three years ago and now that the depositor is no more we have decided to locate you so as to enable you come forward and collect what rightfully belongs to you.

For clarity sake what was stored in your name is a Cash amount of ($3,102,000 dollars only) and an air tight sealed luggage.

If you are still alive kindly reply right away to the Head of Operations Mr Shawn Munroe on;

[email protected]

He will give you full details you need to follow in receiving your inheritance

Yours Truly

Rev Stan Shawn.

Head Of Human Resources,

Worldwide Storage Facility Kansas City, Missouri

Direct Line: 1 (484) 393-2639

WhatsApp: +1 (484) 393-2639

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we urge you to treat it genuinely.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement