Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420609 by Troy Platt Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:28 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 18:28:27 +0000
Subject: Contact:Mr.Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Attention: Fund Owner.

Based on the instruction passed to this Western Union Money Transfer department from the office of the Presidency USA, your total sum of $1,000,000 (One Million United States Dollars) can only be paid through this Western Union Money Transfer Department of USA. This is to help us check-mate all the fraudulent activities going on here in USA at large. You shall be paid bit by bit until your total sum is completely received paid to right at the Counter of Western Union Money Transfer right in your Country.

President Donald J. Trump On Thanksgiving Day, we thank God for the abundant blessings in our lives. As we gather with family and friends to celebrate this season of generosity, hope, and gratitude, we commemorate America’s founding traditions of faith, family, and friendship, and give thanks for the principles of freedom, liberty, and democracy that make our country exceptional in the history of the world he said Goodbye.

After the meeting that was held in the office of the Presidency Western Union Money Transfer (USA) in regards to this, we have agreed to pay you a total of $10,000 in every Seven Hours (7hours) until the funds is completely paid as agreed in today’s meeting.

I am Michael Richard Pence, after the failure of the Agent assigned to deliver your Winning Cheque, for reason aligned with the British high commission and other bodies, I was ordered from the office of the President to make your payment swiftly via this medium, you will be receiving $10,000 every seven hours, from the above control number till your payment is completed.

I request that you send to me your full receiving names for your payment and an activation fee of $55 only for the names to be activated to the officer in charge at the counter here in usa as you make the payment we shall activate the names you have given us to enable you receive your first installment payment of $10,000 accordingly, this control number (4436709203) should be kept confidential for your own security, to avoid any further complications which you have experienced in the past, make the payment today and start receiving your money.

Here is the information needed for the Transfer AND TRY TO SEND HIM ANY GIFT CARD OF $55 AVOID DELAY:

Your Full Name:
Your Full Address:
Your Direct Tel:
Copy Of Your International Passport or Drivers License.

So kindly feel free to contact the Director through this below details
and reconfirm to them your information and address where to send It

Manager
Contact E-mail: ([email protected])

Congratulations in advance.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement