Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420775 by Troy Platt Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:59 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 22:19:18 +0800
Subject: I Need Your Help

Hello Friend,

I am Mr.Thorgan Marten, an international accredited financial attorney. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it.

One Late Peter a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with a bank in 2005 for 108 calendar months, valued at US $30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United State Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was last 22nd of January 2014. Sadly late Peter was my client till his dead was among the death victims in the May 27 2006 Earthquake disaster in Java, Indonesia that killed over 5,000 people.

He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his end. Right now the funds are still floating unclaimed in the suspense account of the offshore correspondence payment center. I have reasoned very professionally and I feel it will be legally proper to present you as the next of kin of my deceased client, so that we can be paid the remaining balance of her contract funds left in the Bank, hence I contacted you.

I am offering you this opportunity by contacting you to assist in repatriating the fund and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or un-serviceable by the Bank where this huge deposit were lodged. I have been issued notice as attorney to the deceased to provide the Next of Kin or have the Account confiscated in a shot period of time since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years plus that I have been searching.

I seek your concept to present you as the Next of Kin or family member to the deceased since you are at an advantage, since you are a foreigner, so that the proceeds of this remaining balance of her contract funds valued at US $30,850,000.00) can be paid to you. We shall both share the funds, we will agree on the sharing ratio as we proceed, As certain amount will be for any in cured expenses and for donation to charitable organizations.

I have all the necessary Legal Documents that will be used to back up any claim we may make, all I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this project through, I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement

Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET.

Anticipating your communication.

Mr.Thorgan Marten.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement