Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#421643 by FishyMails Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:44 pm
Reply-to: "David Jim Brown" <[email protected]>
Tel: +12067122968
Date: 2020-12-19 10:26:02 PM +00:00
Subject: Re:

Attention ,
I Acknowledged receipt of your email received regarding your approved shipment of 2 metal trunk boxes, from our affiliated office. The shipment is presently in the United state where we are making all necessary steps to ship to your doorstep within 48hours due to Covid-19 pandemic. We have taken preventive measures as we were instructed to enable meet up with the shipment process to avoid any distraction or unforeseen occurrences to your doorstep. Furthermore, The shipment is being processed and a legal shipping and acceptance letter with stamp duty authenticity fees of $570 is required from you to pay which will help to effect shipment to your doorstep immediately. This is another way to enable you to receive your funds to your doorstep within 48hours without any delay or unforeseen circumstances.Our CitiExpress courier service will ensure this shipment departure and arrive at your doorstep at due time and with no more fees or delay.

I wait to hear from you as soon as you receive this email…

Thank you,

Mr. David Brown
Head Officer-in-Charge
Administrative Service
Inspection Unit.
Phone Number +1 206-712-2968

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#426938 by FishyMails Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:02 pm
Reply-to: "David Jim Brown" <[email protected]>
Date: 2021-07-20 6:37:23 PM +00:00
Subject: Payment slip

Hello,
The approved payment released paid invoice and here is attached file for your payment and relevant documents, view or Download Below :

Payment copy (56).pdf
David Brown sent you a file..

Thank you.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.