Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#421785 by Troy Platt Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:04 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 15:16:06 +0000
Subject: ACCEPT THIS LITTLE TOKEN AS MY GRATITUDE FOR ALL YOUR HELP IN THE PAST

Dear friend,

How are you? I am very delighted to inform you that after the long suffering I was able to secure the funds through the help of an Iranian Prince. I am presently in DUBAI UAE holidaying and also seeking investments. Meanwhile I did not forget you or your help during my trying period and also how much you tried to pay the required fees. But due to lack of funds you couldn't and we parted ways.

Now that I have succeeded and in the spirit of Yultide season I wish to DONATE the sum of $750,000 USD (Seven Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars Only) to you as a show of FRIENDSHIP and GRATITUDE. Please contact my assistant Mr. BONIFACE IGWE on email ([email protected]) and call him on Tel: +2349133164113 he will confirm your identity and then register the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) Bank DRAFT that I left for you and dispatch it to your address.

Make sure you call him now TELEPHONE: +2349133164113 and I assure you he will be of assistant to you. Please I might not answer your mails as quickly as possible because I am an OLD WOMAN now and rest most times. Thank you.

Dr.(Mrs) Maryam Abacha
Widow of Late General Sani Abacha (former Head of State Nigeria)

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#428452 by AlanJones Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:56 am
Subject: SIGN ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENT
Tel. No.: +12024782026

World Bank Group (Special Task Force)
Address: 1818 H Street, NW Washington,
DC 20433 USA
(202) 478 2026

RE: FUND PAYMENT

Be notified that your approved fund valued $3.5 Million USD (Three
Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) is ready for
transfer upon your signing the attached Acceptance document as issued
by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)

All documents and certificates have been signed and submitted to the
office of Janet Yellen United States Secretary of the Treasury
Washington, D.C USA. Get back to me with the signed Acceptance
document. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Axel Van Trotsenburg
Managing Director of Operations (Head of Task Force)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.