Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#421946 by AlanJones Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:39 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Attention, Automated Teller Machine{ATM}centre Lagos Nigeria Republic.
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348145449916

Attention,
Automated Teller Machine{ATM}centre Lagos Nigeria Republic.
Head Office: st peter Road Alaba International Nigeria .
From The Disk of Engeer Israel.
Automated Teller Machine.
email:( [email protected] )
TEL:+2348145449916,

ATTENTION,
I am Engeer Israel,a computer scientist working with ATM office Authority LagosNigeria Republic. Automated Teller Machine{ATM}centre Lagos Nigeria Republic.I am computer scientist in this office,It was this morning that i was searching some Documents and i came across your files unpaid.So due to time i quckly picked your email address and the amount you supposed to received which is Ten million five hundred thousand {$10.500usd} only because there is many files there and no time.

I know that this message will come to you as surprised because you don't know me,but i want to bring soluction to your problem.Our former Director Dr.Ahmed musa was treated christian very bad by not delivery their ATM card or forwarding fake ATM to christians due to religion problem,in order to extracting money from christians,and that is why I contacted you so it is confiential within me and you,I want you to stop any communication from him.Meanwhile I have verify with International Monetary Fund,they said your transaction is genuine.

I am a good christian and i want to help you to get your fund,if you can keep it secret and follow my adivce,Your ATM card will be received by you.As it is stands now i need your current address to avoid mistake.

Reply to this Email addresss { [email protected] }
I need your full information to aviod mistake.
FULL NAME:..........
DELIVERY ADDRESS:...
PHONE NUMBER:....

You can pay the delivery by itunes
card $100usd for first payment

Best Regard,
Yours faithfully,
MR Israel
Director ATM centre
Lagos Nigeria

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement