Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#421986 by Troy Platt Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:43 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 22:57:25 +0100
Subject: Re:**Transfer Fund Verification**
To: Joley Prepa <[email protected]>

From Prepa & Partners,

December 28, 2020,

Attention,

As legal director of Prepa & Partners and also the Legal solicitor to Credit Europe Bank.

I want to cordially inform you that ST. Vincent Charity Trust Fund Bond of $7,500,370.20 deposited with Credit Europe Bank has been released to your name and to enable these Bonds be liquidated to cash; 70% is allocated for Charity Distribution to the needy and to those infected with Corona-Virus Pandemic while you take 30% for your Charitable Commitment.

You are required to provide your full details with a copy of your international passport or Driver's License and the filled affidavit form to this email address below to process the legal endorsements to release the cash to you.

Get back to me urgently so the litigation process for the release can take place immediately, after going through your profile we find out that you are qualified to distribute this fund.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Barr. Joley Prepa, Esq.
Prepa & Partners,
London, UK,
DirectE-mail: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement