Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#421990 by Troy Platt Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:49 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 18:15:01 +0000
Subject: PAYMENT AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP (USD250,000.00)

After the recent International Bank Ethics meeting held in New York by the Board of Governors of Central Banks in conjunction with IMF Delegates and Foreign Debt Experts, I am mandated to reconcile all outstanding foreign debts from the United Nations & West Africa associated with unpaid contracts, inheritance, compensation, grants, account diversions, etc. In consideration of the recent legislative proposal with Agreement (MU) signed by the IMF Office (International Monetary Fund), United Nations and Bank For International Settlement (BIS) to ultimately resolve petitions/charges brought by the International Organization

Therefore, I was instructed to send you a payout of USD250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars)
through a Valid preferred payment method according to an instruction given that it should be sent to you twice a week till completion of the total sum of USD500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)

To receive your funds note that you are excepted to obtain the necessary applicable Probate "STAMP DUTY FEE" of USD180 to the government authorized fund issuing authority where your recompensed funds were issued strictly Re-validation/Judicial Certification to legally certify you as the rightful 'Compensation-Claimant ' before the Probate Registry in line with international best practice as recommended by the Special Fraud Protection Unit of Bank For International Settlement (BIS) with The International Court of Justice (ICJ) as the principal judicial organ of the United Nations to ensure sanity on the ongoing special skill compensation exercise.

To secure the endorsement of approval from the above-mentioned body, a stamp duty fee of USD180 is requested from you as a pre-requisite for the stated approval for immediate payment.

To proceed you are required to provide us your details below

* Your full name:
* Contact address:
* Personal Mobile Number:
* Age & Gender:
* A certified means of ID:

Note: These preventive measures have been adopted to ensure that all approved funds by this integrated transfer payment platform are well secured and protected from being interfered with by third parties. However, I guarantee the release of your payment details which will take place in 2-3hour time after the payment/fee has been confirmed on the procurement of this obligatory Probate Stamp Duty.

Any inconveniences this might cause you are most regrettable while I guarantee you a highly classified and secured funds transfer process at this time.

Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.

Yours faithfully
Richard Lesco

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement