Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422006 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:53 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 00:34:14 +0000
Subject: Hello Dear

I am sorry for writing to you in this Email and formula, but I come in peace.
I am Ms Sandra Ileana Ghanem, daughter of late Abdullah Senussi Ghanem, from Libya. He was assassinated after the recent government took office in Libya. Before his death, my late father was a great defender and member of the Moammer Gadhafi government in Tripoli.
Meanwhile, prior to his death, my late father deposited some amount of money with one of the banks in the United States for safety purposes, and I am the only person who has the documents to the fund.
I have contacted the Bank and made all possible arrangements for the Bank to release the fund to me, which they agreed to. And now they are looking for an account where the money will be transferred to. I contacted you based on the research I made on the internet. I want the same money to be transferred to you for security reasons; only if you are trustworthy and willing to help me with this task.
I am here in a refugee camp in Algeria because I ran away after my parents died; and the new Libyan government is after me because they know I have some vital documents of my late father's wealth.
I will Offer you 30% of the total money if you accept to carry out this task. I urgently need your help: I also wish to relocate here,if possible, move to your country due to the poor condition of things here, and also forge ahead with my studies, as I was a medical student before my parents' sudden death.
If you are willing to help me accomplish this task, please send me the following information:
Your full name:
Phone number:
Valid identity card:
Please, your immediate response is urgently needed?
Miss Sandra Ileana Ghanem [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement