Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422007 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:54 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2021 10:49:49 +0000
Subject: From Frank Dube Jr.

Greetings!

I apologize for this unsolicited mail to you. I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to establishing a relationship with you, but you will realize the need for my letter to you. Meanwhile, I got your information from a research which I made from the South African chamber of commerce.

As a matter of urgency I want you to come to my assistance, my names are Frank Dube Jr, while My late father names are Frank Moyo Dube, a Zimbabwean farmer since 1967 one of the farmers the supporters of late President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe burnt their farms, who died of a heart attack at the age of 73 at a South African private clinic.

Before his death, he drew my attention to the sum of (US$15,500.000 00) fifteen million five hundred thousand United States dollars which he deposited with a private Security Company in South Africa. This consignment was registered as family valuables and precious stones for safe keeping in case of death.

My siblings and I left our country Zimbabwe to South Africa. We are presently in South Africa as asylum seekers. But our family attorney has advised us to solicit for any of our late father’s reliable foreign partners to assist us in claiming the consignment and transferring of the fund to his/her account as next of kin for investment abroad as was written in the agreement my late father made with the security company.

I decided to solicit for your assistance on this transaction mentioned above because as asylum seekers we are under the law of South African Government restriction from any business engagements and also for the family to move to a safer country to invest due to the ongoing Xenophobic attacks on foreigners here in South Africa as this is the only fortune left for us to start up our lives.

We are offering you 40% of the total fund for your efforts,10% for any expenditure made during the transaction from both sides while the remaining 50% will be for my family's future investment under your supervision in your country.

We look forward to your kind assistance as you expedite action immediately with utmost confidentiality.

Awaiting your prompt response.

Best regards.
Frank Dube Jr.
{For the family}
+27 763 642 339

Please kindly reply via {[email protected]}

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement