Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422011 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:32 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Covid 19 End of The Year Fund Release
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 21:04:39 +0100

I want to inform you that after a brief meeting with the United Nation/ for Scam Victims and the world Bank in conjunction with the Board
Director's of the World Health Organisation promising to release the sum of $100,000,00 (One Hundred Thousand Dollars.) for this
Christmas Season's for the Covid 19 Pandemic which your name was among for those that will be Receiving the sum of $100,000,00 (One
Hundred Thousand Dollars.).
I want you to know that there is no much stress on getting this Fund all we have to do is send you an Application Form which you will
fill and return back which to get this Application Form you are going to make a payment of $100 only.
Now be warned and take note that once you send the $100 we will send you the Application form that you will fill and return back with
your banking details and transfer will be done into your Bank within 2 hours.
I assure you that this is 100% scam free and risk.
I wait to get your Responds

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement