Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422052 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:54 pm
Subject: estate beneficiary as Next of Kin
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2021 00:44:34 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]

Greetings to you ,

I do foresee the surprise this letter will bring to you as it comes from a stranger, but be assured that it comes with the best of intentions. This is an urgent proposal regards a Fixed Deposit of 55,800,000.00 (Fifty Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds) deposited in a Bank by My late client who shares the same surname with you. With the Bank where the fund was deposited by my deceased client giving me a deadline to the end of their organization's financial year ending before they claim the deposit, I seek your consent to present you as the sole beneficiary of the deceased for future claim of the said fund. Email me with your Full names, Age, country and Direct telephone number only to enable me furnish you with adequate information in regards this claim.

Very Truly,Yours

Steven Walker

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement