Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422055 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:05 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 12:34:01 +0000
Subject: “May your sorrows be washed away”

Good morning,

“May your sorrows be washed away”

You are receiving this email, is about a Billionaire from your country who I presume to be your relative because of the similarities in your last names.He happened to be one of the personalities I have worked with while he was an investor with our bank. In 2003 the subject matter came to our bank to engage in business discussions with a financial portfolio worth £20.7 million which he wished to have us turn over (invest) on his behalf. I was the officer assigned to his case. We turned the money around in various opportunities and made attractive margins for our first years of operation. In mid 2005, he asked that the money be liquidated for onward transfer because he needed to make an urgent investment requiring cash payments.I undertook all the processes and have the fund liquidated, and that was the last time we heard from him. I did everything humanly possible and took all the official steps to track him down or locate any of his family members all to no avail,and since he listed no next of kin in his bio-data form, I have no one to actually contact. It was few years after his surprise disappearance that I stumbled upon the Venezuela plane crash manifest where I discovered he has died in the aforementioned plane crash on Tuesday, 16th of August 2005. There is £20.7 Million plus the accrued interest abandoned in our bank all these years, and now my worst night-mare is about to happen as my bank management is now planning to revert the funds back into our treasury as unclaimed and abandoned monies. What needs to be done now is for me to immediately insert your name from our system into his file and make you his rightful and legal heir. Once that is done the money automatically becomes yours by inheritance for us to grab and share. I am going to guide you with information, I mean furnish you with all the privileged relevant documents that will be required to prove your right to the estate, and have the funds released to you as the rightful and legal heir. I am a family man, and this is a chance to provide them with new opportunities. There is no risk involved as it is simply an inheritance. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only hitches I foresee here is from you, refusing to work with me and alerting my bank or mistake this proposal for a hoax, scam or junk otherwise wealth is just around the corner for you and I to grab and share.

Remain blessed as I await your response via this email

Thank You.

Yours Sincerely,

Prof.
Deputy Chief Operating Officer
BNP Paribas, Paris France
Tel: (33) 7 56 91 8508/ Fax: (33) 1 57
Private:[email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#422260 by mettes Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:36 am
Sir

Thanks for your reply, May this year bring you new happiness, although your message came in my spam folder.

Please note: CONDITIONS THAT ARE NECESSARY AND IMPERATIVE.

This transaction will be strict legal principles in every aspect of its conduct.

You must assure me that under no conditions would you ever contact my bank on this matter, whether or not you participated in this project.

Note:the unclaimed/inoperative accounts has been secretly approved by RMD/IIBD recommend to CAS-FMD to make the payment,therefore is totally risk-free.

The transaction will involve a legal officer who will help you undertake the administrative legal heir-ship approval and to process the validity of the data subject of the account,

In the meantime, I have to prevent classified information of our deceased client because any disagreement can either destroy me or ruin my professional career.

All information will be treated as privileged and strictly confidential, it is an oath.

PROCESSING

Because of the principal documents of the heirs status cost that will be determined by the lawyer I propose 50%/50%.

OPTION 1: Your physical approach to the bank to declare claimants of the deceased is possible depending on you .

OPTION 2: Alternatively recommend a lawyer on your behalf to legalize the input and Output function documents for the wire transfer.

OPTION 3: Seek the claimant via capital assistance schemes, which means the payment claim will be submitted through a security firm for disbursement directly to you in your country if you want.

Alternatively,the above capital assistance schemes may invite you to their office for disbursement depending on your acceptance.

Note :since 2016 i have carefully positioned the transaction to third-party payment therefore we should not rule out the important ethics and procedure of this transaction.

On my side I will prove that this case is genuine and not some type of hoax or time-wasting.

If this is clearly accepted, reply for further steps and procedures and indicate your options, if you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask because at no cost should this transaction be abandoned half-way.

Thank You.
Yours Sincerely,
Prof. Michel Konczaty