Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422122 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:26 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 09:33:56 +0000
Subject: Take your grant

Dear brethren,
I am engineer Christian dean, I am married to Marian Pence, She is the mother of my children, their names are Emmanuel and Victoria, the male is a geologist and works in shell Oil Company at Texas while the female is a pharmacist married to a pilot. I am currently ill and undergoing isolation and treatment on Covid19 and cancer of the leg. I pray I recover soon, though my doctor said the treatment will take over two weeks for me to get better. I am 79 years of age and a native of Australia who live in New York City, United States of America.
I have willed my properties and funds to my children and reserved only thirty million dollars as donation to six persons including you, my wife and four other persons as beneficiary. I found your contact online when searching for good people profile that I can grant favour since there is no more need to acquire excess wealth without reaching people in need as ways of appreciating God for his kindness and long life.
Your own share of the fund is five million U.S dollars. Kindly re-confirm your personal information or details to my account officer to release a cheque on your name or make the cash transferred to you. Please send him an email as soon as possible to enable him proceed with the procedures.
His Name is: Gary Hoover
Email Address: [email protected]
I have informed him about you coming to pick up your cheque as my family member. He is going to follow up with all requirements as instructed by me. Please always put me in prayers and make time to visit my son in case you want to pay me visit or for any reason. Have a pleasant season!
Yours Sincerely,
Engr. Christian Dean
13A Liberty Street,
New York, NY 10045.USA

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement