Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422144 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:06 am
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 20:39:54 +0100
Subject: Please I'm in need of your help

Dearest One,
With due respect I write you this mail hoping that you will lend ear to
request. I got to your profile in my search for an honest and trustworthy person who will assist me as my father instructed before his death, and after days of prayers I decided to contact you.
First and foremost and brief self introduction, I am Seran Williams from Africa 21years old and the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs Williams, I love music as well, am 5.8 feet tall.
As time goes on you will know more about me.
My father was a highly reputable businessman who operated in
the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say
that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips
abroad year February 12 2020.pertaining to his doctor said he was affected by coronavirus
But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 11 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on February 12 /2020 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he had a sum of 19.5 million EURO(Nineteen million five hundred thousand deposited with Africa BANK in West Africa.
He also said he used my name to Deposit the fund,with the bank as her only daughter, as well as the next of kin to the fund.
He told his secretary that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes.I want you to assist me in clearing this fund into your account overseas as a beneficiary of the fund, and also use it for an investment purpose.
I am just 21 years old and a high school leaving certificate
holder and really don't know what to do. Now I want an account overseas
where I can transfer this funds. This is because I have suffered a lot of setbacks as a result of the corona virus here in Ivory Coast.
The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.
Dearest one,i am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this
regards Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me
to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as a friend?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account? Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible, as well I will like you to your private telephone if you are willing to have the relevant documents to confirm the existence of the fund for verification from the bank and to confirm the authenticity of my proposal to you also for easy
communication. Once the fund transfer i will come over to your country.

Yours Sincerely.
Seran Williams.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement