Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422188 by Basil Brush Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:39 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 10 Jan 2021, 13:43
Subject: Greetings In The Name Of The Lord. May Peace Be Unto You

Hello there,
my name is Martha Arnold. It's nice to get in touch with you via this means.
I am originally from the Philippines but my husband is from Hanoi and we lived in the United Kingdom. I lost my husband on August 16, 2014 . Meanwhile, I have been struggling with cancer for a long time and my doctor said that the present stage is uncontrollable and I have a few months or years more to live.
before the death of my husband , he work a contract with the British government worth of 4.7 million Dollars, but death took him away before the money is sent to my bank account , my husband was a philanthropist before his death , he also encouraged me to help poor people , because since we got married we have not been able to have any child because of the condition of my health. I have sent about two million Dollars to my hometown ( Philippines ) and have deposited 700,000.00 dollar to the hospital for my medication. and the remaining money must go to the poor less privileged and widows around the world.
Since I do not have more time to reach out to people because of my present health condition, this is why I decided to reach you via this means.
if you be willing to help me achieve my dream and the desire of my late husband, i will like to send the remaining two million dollar to you so that you will help me to give it to the poor people and the widows over there in your country as instructed by my late husband since we did not have any children to inherit this money , Please do not discriminate on religion , race , ethnicity when handling this project . Try to reply me immediately for more information and I will send you my photos and national ID cards for your verification. May God bless you and your family

Thank You!

Yours faithfully

Martha Arnold

Every message posted belongs to a criminal. Do not reply to these criminals using any real life details and do not tell them they are posted here; if you do, it will take them seconds to change their details so that any new victims will never find them.
Advertisement