Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422216 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:48 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 10:52:45 +0100
Subject: INVESTMENT PROJECT

Good Day,
I am Adele Assale, i would will like to invest in your country. I have
a mutual business proposal which will benefit both of us. I will like
to seek your consent first. This project involves a huge specific
amount which i can't mention here for security reasons. If you can
handle this project please let me know so that i give you full details
about me/the fund and explain my investment plans. Sincerely, Miss
Adele

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#422246 by mettes Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:11 am
Good Morning

Thanks very much for your response. Before going forward i will like to tell you more about my family. I’m from Ivory Coast in West Africa, my name is Adele Assale. I'm 20 years old. I am the only daughter of late Mr. Daniel Assale.

My father was a very wealthy businessman, he deals in cocoa exportation to foreign countries. My parents were shot in April 2011 by the rebel force on their way home during the post electoral crisis in 2010/2011 that caused 3000 deaths. My mother died at the spot but my father later died of the wound in a hospital.

Before he died, he told me that he deposited the sum of ($5,000,000.00 USD) Five Million United State Dollars in a bank here, that he used my name as the only child as the next beneficiary, that i should use the money to continue my life if he did not survive the gunshot.

Since then i have been staying in Catholic Church in a town in the west of my country to save my life. Now i decided to move out of the country to continue my education and also to invest this money anywhere safe enough outside for security purposes. I want you to help me to transfer this fund into your country for investment purposes, and also help me to come over to your country to continue my education.

I would like to invest the funds in Hotel Business and Real Estate Management. I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort after the successful transfer of this fund into your account. I will give you more details about the fund and bank where it was deposited once i hear from you.

Thanks,
Yours Adele

#422268 by mettes Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:34 pm
More scripted replies...
Good Evening
Dear ,

Thanks so much for your willingness to help me in this transaction God will bless you. I felt so happy to receive your response, and i want you to know that it is not easy for me to contact you, but i choose to open up to you because i believe that you will help me over this venture.

Moreover, i am still praying for a complete understanding and trust between us as i have faith that your assistance will change my life for the better and help my education to be a better person in the future. I have strong confidence that you will do your utmost to help me invest my inheritance in your country.

Before we move forward, i will like to know more about you and the plans you have for the investment of the funds. 1. Which country do you reside permanently? 2. Are you married and have children? 3. When i come over to your country, will you rent a house for me or will i live in your house? What is your occupation?

Regarding the investment, I will like us to invest in Hotel or Real Estate Management, is it possible to invest the money in any of those projects? or do you have any other lucrative business we can invest the funds into?

Get back to me with more clarification so that we will move to the next step.
Thanks
Yours Adele