Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422250 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:12 am
From: Mr.Jim Ovia Managing Director/Chief Executive of Zenith Bank Plc
<[email protected]>
Subject: i want you to assured me, that this fund $17.250 Million United
States Dollars will be used for the promotion of love and peace of humanity
in your country
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 07:22:42 +0000

FROM THE DESK OF: Mr. Jim Ovia
THE Managing Director/Chief Executive of Zenith Bank Plc .
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE AND FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,
Plot 84 Ajose Adeogun Street Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

Sir with all due respect, i really appreciate the payment slip will be attached to your payment file worth of $17.250 Million Dollars for future references as agreed

My Dear Beneficiary i want you to assured me, that this fund $17.250 Million United States Dollars will be used for the promotion of love and peace of humanity in your country and also for you to visit and sponsor some lesser privileges in your country while the remaining %60 is for you to sponsor yourself and your family financially.

to me this $100us is the only thing delaying the dispatch of your ATM CARD.I believe seeing is believing as you are going to see everything with your two necked eyes the very moment you receive your ATM CARD and start making withdrawals with it Let me inform you that the requested $100 is the only money that will be required from you pending on when you must have received your ATM CARD and start making withdrawals with it

We kindly advise you to try the best you can to send the $100 via western Union Money or Money Gram for the delivery of your ATM card parcel and we assure you that you will not pay any other fee after that before receiving your ATM card at your address destination.

With Due Respect i am waiting for the $100 usd only to enable me get this CERTIFICATE DOCUMENT to avoid any STOPPAGE OR any CHECKUP by UNITED STATES authorities Homeland Security, Police Department , Embassy the customs Etc. Etc. Etc will confiscated your fund okay so i will advise you to made this payment today so that your Diplomat will be coming to your mailing country delivering your ATM CARD to your address two working days by 4 30 pm

You are immediately advice to send the fee via western Union Money or Money Gram using the below detailed information: the Bank Accountant Mr JOHN NDUBUIS OGUINYE

You are immediately advice to send the fee via western Union Money using the below detailed information:

NAME OF RECEIVER.................. JOHN NDUBUIS OGUINYE

TEXT QUESTION.................... GOD

ANSWER........................ GOOD

AMOUNT..........$100

MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN)……………………

Thanks for your co-operation and anticipated understanding in this matter as we wait to hear from you as we are at your service and with Good health is the portion of you and your family with good success in Jesus Name AMEN

Thanks,
Mr.Jim Ovia
is the founder and pioneer Group Managing Director /
CEO of Zenith Bank Plc, Nigeria's largest and Africa's
6th largest bank by Shareholders' Funds.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#422597 by FishyMails Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:07 pm
From: "Mr.Jim Ovia Managing Director/Chief Executive of Zenith Bank Plc" <[email protected]>
Date: 2021-01-23 8:18:41 AM +00:00
Subject: With Due Respect like i told you that i have all The DOCUMENTS CERTIFICATE on your fund To ovoid USA - FBI, Homeland Security, Police departments any Airports

FROM THE DESK OF: Mr. Jim Ovia
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE AND FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT,
Plot 84 Ajose Adeogun Street Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

With Due Respect Your message have been received Thank you very much like told you that I am a man of Honor, God fearing and respect for Human dignity because i figure out by your reply that you are a person of indefatigable character and being a very good Christian that i am, this has motivated my feelings on this As Next to kin to the woman and i am so happy that the deposit certificate has been seen by you.

I look forward to receiving your email over the approval fee $200. from you as quickly as possible, as soon as you send this fee of $200 usd only today for the REMAINING TWO DOCUMENTS which is MONEY LAUNDRY CERTIFICATE and TAX CERTIFICATE so that this whole matter will be resolved once and for all $200 usd only

With Due Respect like i told you that i have all The DOCUMENTS CERTIFICATE on your fund To ovoid USA - FBI, Homeland Security, Police departments any Airports of USA CERTIFICATE in my office so that your ATM MASTER CARD package of $17.250 Million usd will not confiscated

why need this fee is to certificates that your found is not for sponsoring any illegal insurgence in your country? Out of $17.250 Million United States Dollars With these certificates, no bank or any Authority in your Country will question you or froze the funds when transferred into your Bank account and also to avoid any STOPPAGE OR CHECKUP by any authorities when the fund will arrive in your country AIRPORT

With Due Respect i am waiting for the payment of $200 usd only with the receipt to avoid any STOPPAGE OR any CHECKUP by UNITED STATES authorities Homeland Security, Police Department Embassy the customs Etc. Etc. Etc will confiscated your fund okay so i will advise you to send this payment today so that your Diplomat will be coming to your mailing country delivering your ATM CARD to your address

You are immediately advice to send the fee via western Union Money using the below detailed information:

NAME OF RECEIVER.................. DURU EMEKA GABRIEL

TEXT QUESTION.................... GOD

ANSWER........................ GOOD

AMOUNT..........$200

MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (MTCN)……………………

we the management of Zenith Bank write to congratulate you on your fund worth of ($17.250 Million and also I sincerely want to assure you that once i confirm THE PAYMENT of $200 usd with THE Receipt to enable the Diplomat REV EMMANUEL dispatched to your designated address immediately the tracking number will be sent to you for you to follow up the movement of the Parcel until it arrived your Country

Diplomat Name REV EMMANUEL

Amount to Deliver $17.250musd

ATM CARD code: 5988 2414 7516 3496

Security Number 76662XXX/0099

Time to reach the destination 48 banking working hours 2 days

From Zenith Bank

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

once again congratulation Beneficiary: for your the sum of $17.250 m try call me with my phone number

You are only allowed to withdraw USD10,000.00 per day with an ATM card at any ATM machine center of your choice anywhere in the world OR ADDITIONAL Once you get an ATM card, you can make a total amount of ATM card INTO your bank account with your personal identity or Passport ID.

I wait to hear from you over this with immediate respond Thanks for Your Cooperation.

Thanks, and Please Treat as ASAP.I wait your urgent response.

Thanks,

Mr. Jimm Ovia

is the founder and pioneer Group Managing Director /
CEO of Zenith Bank Plc, Nigeria's largest and Africa's
6th largest bank by Shareholders' Funds.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.