Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422256 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:30 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 09:02:15 +0100
Subject: Urgent Information Regarding Your Payment

For Your Kind Attention:

I am Mr. Willi E. Michael, the Chairman of US International Wire Transfers Federal Ministry of Finance. This is to inform you that you that you still have the chance to come out and claim your overdue payment of $2.8million with the payment file NO: 775#GGT-001-KH7-UUSA, from this office in this earlier fiscal year of 2021.

Your overdue payment will be transfer to you in any way of your choice, your payment file with this office has to be activated with the sum of $185 only which you have to send to this office before we will proceed ahead immediately on your transaction.

You are advised to confirm to us the below information.

Your Name:
Your Address:
Your Phone:
Your Mobile:
Your Email:
Your Occupation
Your Sex
Your Age.

Thanks

Mr. Willi E. Michael
US International Wire Transfers
Federal Ministry of Finance

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#438205 by Link Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:18 pm
[email protected]
[email protected]

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 08:21:43 +0100

Subject: MoneyGram Ref#: Available For Picking Up
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Friend,

I apologize for the testing that I have had to do to make sure that you are a business man from the United State Of America or from any part of the world. I have to be very careful here. My name is Brad Mark.

I work FOR MONEYGRAM International Money Transfer. I am Director of the Transaction Security department for eight nations in West Africa (I am currently based in Benin Republic).

I have an idea that can make both of us a LOT OF MONIES.

Every year, thousands of MONEYGRAM and Western Union transfers are never picked up by the recipient.

Most are small amounts of ($800 to $1,000) but some are over $7,000.00 and above. Even though many transactions are small, if you pick up a lot of these monies, you can make a lot of money quickly.

The usual reason a transaction was not picked up is this: A tourist gets robbed or loses his wallet. He asks relatives in the USA or any part of the countries to send him money via MONEY GRAM or Western Union Secure. He gets home without picking up the money, Then he discovers that the money can only be picked up in the country where he was traveling - it is not worth his time to travel back again for the money sent to him or her, so he will forget about it. These abandoned transactions are called "orphans" here at MONEYGRAM or Western Union. There are thousands of them!

After 180 days, the MoneyGram Ref # number drops off the web and can no longer be checked on the internet. But it is still a good Ref #, and I HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE ORPHAN Ref's # FOR EIGHT NATIONS.

I cannot travel to the United States or to other foreign countries myself to claim the monies - it would be suspicious for a man in my position with MONEYGRAM and Western Union to travel to most of the foreign countries, and then to have a lot of orphan transactions getting paid out. What I can do is to give you the Ref's # to be picked up for each transaction, and change the name of the recipient to your name.

As it is right now, I have 8 relatively small Ref's # (total about $20,000) which have to be activated each with $250. I am contacting you to help both of us financially and assist in getting the activation fee sent to enable me to activate the 8 payments available for picking up by you in whichever country you want.

After picking the money up, then you send me one-half BY MONEY GRAM so that it cannot be traced to me.

Once you send me one-half, I will send you another set of 20 Ref's #. Then another and many of them. There are thousands of these orphan Ref's # in each of my eight countries. Many of these transactions are larger than $5,000, and some are in excess of $4,000.

If you fail to send me 1/2, you will never hear from me again. But if you are faithful in sending me my percentage, I will be sending you lots of Ref's #!

I will need a capable person who can assist me financially and get the Ref's # activated for picking up with your name, as it is right now, I am having good 8 Ref's # with different amount that has to be change to your name and activated them for picking up by you and each of the Ref's # will cost the sum of $250 for the activation, but I am having 8 in numbers to be activated, if you can only assist me financially in getting the Ref's # activated please get back to me to enable us proceed on this deal immediately.

Are you interested? Are you in the United States or from which country? This is a free risk deal.

If you are interested,, do let me know to provide you with my WhatSAPP number.

Let me hear from you on receipt of this mail.

Thanks.

Brad Mark

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam