Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422319 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:06 am
Subject: Re: YOUR-ATM CARD Code:(EA2948-910)
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 23:35:43 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]

Attention Beneficiary: ,

This is to bring to your notice that I am a delegate from the United Nations to The IMF/FBI/ORDERED/ (U.N Compensation Unit) West Africa Regional payment Office to pay 521 scam victims $5,200.000.00USD (Five million two hundred thousands Dollars only) each Through an ATM Gold Debit Card. You are listed and approved for this payment, On this faithful recommendations, I want you to know that during the last U.N. meetings held in (ASIA/AFRICA), it was alarmed so much by the world in the meetings on the lost of funds by various individual to scam artist operating in syndicates all over the world today.

At this point you are advise to Re-furnish us with your Details to enable us commence the release of your ATM Gold Debit Card Valued of $5.2.M.usd. We wait your immediate response with the information below:

NAME.......ADDRESS........... TEL.............
DATE OF BIRTH ..... COUNTRY.......... SEX.............
OCCUPATION.......

Please you are advice to stop any communication with any person or Body that you are currently paying money to due to transaction which you have online with the person.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Edwardo Susan.
United Nation Representative.

Note: Disregard any email you get from impostors or offices claiming to be in Possession of your Payment/ATM GOLD CARD FUND, you are advised only to be in contact with Mrs. Edwardo Susan.(U/N Representative) of the ATM CARD CENTER who is the rightful person you are suppose to deal with regarding your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any email you get from impostors to this office so we could act on it for subsequent investigation.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement