Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422346 by AlanJones Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:38 am
Subject: From Morris!
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13479133987

Dear Fund Truste!

My name is Mr Morris Robert Sheldon. Given my current state of health, I have decided to donate what I have to you. I am 69 years old and I was diagnosed with cancer about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my wife, who had worked with me tirelessly until we were driven out of zimbabwe and our farms seized. I have been touched to donate from what I have inherited from my late wife's estate for the good work and support since we never had any children, rather than allow my wife's relatives to spend our hard earned funds recklessly. I will be going in for an operation next weekend. I have decided to will/donate the sum of US$97,000,000(ninety seven million United States Dollars) to you for charity, and expect you will help support the motherless and the less priviledged and also for the assistance of the widows. At the moment I can not take any telephone calls due to my deteriorating health condition especially with this Covid-19 symptoms. I have adjusted my Will and my executor is aware that I have changed my Will. You and my executor will have to arrange for the change of ownership of the funds and have him transfer the funds to you. The funds is deposited with a finance outfit and the name is withheld obviously for security and confidential purposes and would only be released to(You)

I wish you all the best and may the Good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the fund well and always extend the good works to others.

Contact my Executor.
Roland Larsen Esq.
Principal Partner Stanley and Associates.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (347) 913 3987.

You are to contact him with your full name, contact telephone/fax numbers and your full home address and tell him that I have willed US$97, 000,000(ninety-seven million Unites States Dollars) to you, that I have known you for some years before now like I have rightly introduced you to him already, and I have also notified him that I am willing that amount of money to you as a friend for a specific good work.
I know you may not remember me too well but I have been directed to do this from my heart.

Note: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I do not want anything that will jeopardise my last wish. And I will be contacting you by email from time to time. I sincerely hope I survive the operation.

Regards,
Morris Robert Sheldon.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement