Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422405 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:16 am
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 16:55:58 +0100
Subject: Re: Beneficiary

I am Mr Louis DeJoy, Postmaster General and Chief Executive Officer (USPS), WASHINGTON DC 20001, address: TECHWORLD 800 K ST NW WASHINGTON DC 20001, USA. The
management of US Post Office. WASHINGTON DC 20001. wish to notify you that we received Bank draft from a POSTMAN whose name is Mr. Charles Smith, he told us that the
CHECK is yours and suppose to be Mail to your home address but because of the numerous parcels and packages that he was to deliver to their various destinations, he
could not complete his mission to your home address but basically he kept your CHECK Package in our department to complete the Postage.

So, understand that your check is in our capable hands and we shall complete the delivery to your address once we hear from you, all you need to do is to get back to
us with all your current details to facilitate the delivery of your bank draft today. We shall deliver your Cashier CHECK without delay.

Contact USPS Customer Care Service with your current info.

Your Full Name:......................
Your Contact Address:................
Your Phone Number:....................... .
Your Age/Occupation:............... ..........
Next of Kin Name & Address:....................
Nationality:.................. .............................
Scan copy of your Identification:............... .......

We are to be at your best service.
CONTACT ME AT ([email protected])

Best Regard
Postmaster: Mr Louis DeJoy
Postmaster General and Chief Executive Officer (USPS)
Business Email:
Address: WASHINGTON DC 20001, address: TECHWORLD 800 K ST NW WASHINGTON DC 20001

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement