Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#422454 by Troy Platt Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:33 am
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 12:57:13 +0000
Subject: Thanks for your kind understanding and support to orphans.
To: princess cloudia <[email protected]>

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your kind understanding and support to orphans.

Actually I am from a tribe called (Mekatilili wa Menza) in Kenya Africa, I was very tender when my Father died, as i was told by my Mother the Queen Mother of the community, that my late Father is from the lineage of Metakilili who was a female leader of the Giriama people at the coast of Kenya. she fought the British who wanted to destroy the community’s heritage after they had destroyed one of the religious shrines. Even when the British exiled her to Western Kenya, she went back to the coast and fought fiercely. and my parents inherited the throne from the lineage of "Metakilili" , among many more, ruled different communities and fought for or against colonialists... As we speak now my life is at stake as the chiefs become envious of this family wealth and made so many efforts to deprive me my inheritance claiming is a community wealth. with the help of a Roman reverend Sister, who took me to United Kingdom and told me about my inheritance which was kept for me by my late parents...Now i am contacting you for your support if only is the will of God for you to reap this benefits with me. I will shear 30% of the total amount for your efforts rendered. and 70% for me. please you must keep every bit of my communications with you as a secret and very much confidential...The Funds($2.8m.USD)is deposited together with 18KGS. of gold bars. gold in a private storage company here in the UK. NOTE: Very important:, the fund was not declared as funds instead the two boxes was declared as precious items/family valuables and the company were not aware that the fund was concealed under the gold in the boxes.We need to work together to deliver this boxes to you in your country without the company knowing the full content as it were declared only as gold deposit. I will give you further details as soon as you give me your maximum assurance and trust and I will inform the Delivering company to contact you for shipment arrangement of the boxes to your country. and transfer of the funds to you via bank wire transfer. thanks with kind and special regards from
Princess M. Cloudia.
[email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement