Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423287 by AlanJones Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:36 am
Subject: Attn: Hon. Beneficiary, (confirm if alive and available)??
Tel. No.: +2347066614251

Attn. Confirmed Beneficiary,

This is Dr. Abraham Duke, Chairman Contract Award Review Committee Nigeria (where Foreign contract are been reviewed before contractors' funds are paid, in your own interest, if you are alive after this Covid 19, in your own interest, communicate now.

I deem it fit to write and inform you that we have been trying to communicate you on this payment dispensation as organized by the Nigeria Government towards the settlement of your delayed Inherited/Contractual funds payment which has been going on after this Pandemic/Virus going on around the globe which the Nigeria Government has to use the opportunity to assist/help all unpaid beneficiaries to assist their family and relatives with palliative.

Without wasting time, be informed that your funds payment has been approved and has been shipped for payment via the Union 0f Switzerland (UBS) and Cash Call in Belgium which we were notified by the Payment Agent in Belgium who has been in Belgium since 1 month that he has been trying to communicate you via email but to no avail, It might interest you note that your funds which is in US$ has been already converted in Euro for easier deposit/lodge to your ends bank account with the help of the payment agent who is a financial expert to assist you. but if your option is Bank to Bank transfer, kindly inform this office while you will be advised to present the transfer slip to your bank authority for Authenticity Confirmation.

Get back to this office now with your mobile phone so that the agent can communicate you as soon as possible with directives, note no charge in shipping or clearing on your fund's payment hence the Nigeria Government has done it for all.

Finally, Call me upon your receipt of this mail on +234 706 6614251,

Congratulations.

Yours faithfully,

Abraham Duke,
Chairman Contract Award Review Committee
(FGN)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#425682 by AlanJones Wed May 26, 2021 11:28 pm
From: Abraham Duke, Chairman Contract Award Review Committee (FGN) - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Dear Funds Beneficiary, (Can You Partner With Me)?
Tel. No.: +2347066614251

Dear friend,

Having contacting you in this deal transaction, I want to inform you that I have done almost the ground works and put in place for the successful transfer of these funds which is US$10.5 Million which is now waiting to be claim by the person I will front to receive it which I am ready to pay the 2-year tax alone on the person's name and information hence my contact person to the office of the CBN governor has inform me that the 2 years tax is very important to submit with a letter of claim.

So that is the state of the whole transaction of which if you are ready and accept the above, I will make sure the tax is paid and forward you the receipt so that I will direct you on how to put the letter of the claim with your information the same.

Find my official Identity and a person photo of mine and I will request you forward yours as soon as possible so that we can proceed while I will also draft an agreement which will bind us together both the sharing ratio so that you can cross check in case there may be an amendment.

Call me upon your receipt of this mail on +234 706 6614251,

Yours faithfully,

Abraham Duke,
Chairman Contract Award Review Committee
(FGN)

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.