Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423355 by FishyMails Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:12 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 14:10:43 +0100
Subject: RE: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Hello Dear,

I am Mr.James Gaga and I work with Access Bank. Please Can you use an ATM Visa card to withdraw money at an ATM cash machine in your country? I want to transfer money to you from my country; it’s part of money taken by some old politicians that was forced out of power.

I will change the account details to yours, and apply for a visa card with your details in our bank, they will send the visa card to you and you will be withdrawing money with it and always send my own percentage of the money, and the money we are talking about is $6.5Million US dollars.

Whatever amount you withdraw daily, you will send 50% to me and you will take 50%, the visa card and the bank account will be on your name, I will be waiting for your information as soon as possible.

Your Name..............
Age....................
Sex....................
Country................
Occupation.............
Phone number...........

Best Regards.

Mr.James Gaga
My private email: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#424956 by FishyMails Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:45 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 07:31:08 +0100
Subject: RE: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Hello Dear,

I am Mr.James Gaga and I work with Access Bank. Please Can you use an ATM Visa card to withdraw money at an ATM cash machine in your country? I want to transfer money to you from my country; it’s part of money taken by some old politicians that was forced out of power.

I will change the account details to yours, and apply for a visa card with your details in our bank, they will send the visa card to you and you will be withdrawing money with it and always send my own percentage of the money, and the money we are talking about is $6.5Million US dollars.

Whatever amount you withdraw daily, you will send 50% to me and you will take 50%, the visa card and the bank account will be on your name, I will be waiting for your information as soon as possible.

Your name................
Address..................
Age......................
Sex......................
Country..................
Occupation...............
Phone number.............

Best Regards.

Mr.James Gaga
My private email: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.