Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423457 by Troy Platt Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:10 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 16:37:37 -0800
Subject: DID YOU INSTRUCT MR. JOHN HILL TO CLAIM YOUR OUTSTANDING
FUNDS?

From the desk of Jesmin Rahman
Mission Chief/Senior Resident
Representative IMF

Attention Beneficiary,

I’m Jesmin Rahman, from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) I am contacting you regarding your outstanding funds payment. This is to inform you that your outstanding funds payment that was held has been re-approved and ready to pay. The approval of your outstanding funds was re-announced after the inauguration of Joe Biden as the 46th president of the United States which took place on January 20, 2021.

But one Mr. John Hill, who claims to be your relation, presented a document of claim purported to have been signed by you for the release of your fund, valued $10.7 million of which the paying bank has started making arrangements for transfer of funds to his bank account.

Mr. John Hill is claiming the fund while the Beneficiary Still Valid in your Name. He made us understand that you are affected by cancer and that was the reason you signed those documentation he presented.

Do you know Mr. John Hill? Are you aware of Mr. John Hill Clams on your funds? Get back to me immediately if you receive this mail and you did not instruct Mr. John Hill to claim your funds.

Regards,

Jesmin Rahman
Mission Chief/Senior
Resident Representative, IMF

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement