Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423477 by Basil Brush Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:10 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 11 Feb 2021, 21:37
Subject: URGENT PROPOSAL

URGENT PROPOSAL

From Miss.Isabella Amadou

Good day sir,
In confidence, I have to introduce myself for i am Miss. Isabella Amadou, 19 years old, I am the only child of late Mr & Mrs. Ibrahim Amadou. Please do not see my mail as embarrassment as we do not know each other.

I wish to request for your assistance in my efforts to procure the transfer of my inherited money for investment ventures under your care and directive.
My late father deposited the sum of Three million five hundred thousand dollars ($3,500,000.00) on my name with one of the prime bank here in my country and I will require your assistance in receiving the transfer of my inherited money in your bank account for investment purposes, as it is my wish to come over to your country to further my education while you take care of the investment of the money.

Please help me in this regard as I have no more family here, the only family member I have was my uncle (my late father’s brother) who wants to kill me because of my inherit fund. My late father’s lawyer who is in possession of the fund documents then advice I should look for a trustworthy person that can help me secure the funds abroad.

Please i am an orphan and i need your assistance to transfer my inherited money to your country and also your assistance to secure a nice school for me in your country where I will continue my education.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Yours sincerely,
Miss. Isabella Amadou

Every message posted belongs to a criminal. Do not reply to these criminals using any real life details and do not tell them they are posted here; if you do, it will take them seconds to change their details so that any new victims will never find them.
Advertisement