Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423491 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:34 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 01:44:29 -0800

Attention Beneficiary

I know that this email may come to you as a surprise but this is to inform you that the new elected President Joe Biden held a meeting with the FOMC and FBI and all the top banks in the United States and outside the United States regarding the contractors/inheritance and lottery winners that have not received their payment during the last regime of Donald Trump.

The newly elected President of the United States Joe Biden instructed all the banks to compensate contractors/inheritance and lottery winners with four million six hundred thousand dollars each.

Your name is included in the list, so you are to contact this office below;

Mr. Edmond Thomas
Contact Email: [email protected]

You are to contact the office above for the compensation of your overdue payment that has been held by the past government.

Yours Faithful,
Paul Fraiser

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement