Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423639 by Troy Platt Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:33 pm
Subject: Attention:
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 10:50:04 +0000

Foreign Payment Department
Mali General Board & Compensation Reserve Team
GRANTED APPROVAL FROM INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
Rue 257 Port 90 Modibo Kieta Avenue Bamako Mali.

Great News, You are advised to Stop Contacting Them.

Attention:

I am Mrs. Mayra Celestina Donata; I am a Netherlands Antilles citizen, 56 years Old. I reside here in New Curacao, Netherlands Antilles, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Mali years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $25,000 while in the Netherlands Antilles, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Mali with all my compensation documents, and I was directed to meet Barrister Steve Jones, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake. Inheritance/Compensation Law which clearly states the beneficiary/recipient is exempt from paying any out of pocket fees or charges to receive said funds.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $2,500,000.00 (Two million Five hundred Thousand dollars) Moreover, Barrister Steve Jones, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your funds, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister Steve Jones you have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE

Name: Barrister Steve Jones
Email: [email protected]

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in any way with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Barrister Steve Jones was just US$130 Dollar for the delivery charges or whatever you chose, take note of that.

(NOTE: TELLING YOU TO PAY FOR ANY DELIVERY,COURIER CHARGE OR BANK CHARGES IS ALL NOTHING BUT LIES, I REPEAT THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY AND WHICH I ALSO PAID IS US$130 DOLLAR FOR THE CHARGES IMPOSED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND YOUR PACKAGE CONTAINING YOUR CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT CHEQUE WILL BE REACHING YOU).

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr. Steve Jones so that he can help you to deliver your funds instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Best Regard's
Mrs. Mayra Celestina Donata

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement