Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
by Troy Platt Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:41 pm
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: PRIVATE FUNDING !!!
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 14:46:40 -0800

Good Day,

It is my humble pleasure in bringing to you, the very best of loan financing investment options and we are looking out for a viable investment projects that we can fund as a soft loan under our ongoing corporate finance program at 2% interest rate per annum without collateral. We are mostly interested in the following sectors; Oil/Gas, Banking, Real estate, Stock Speculation, Mining, Transportation, Hotel & Tourism, Health Sector, Tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture, Forestry & Fishing, Thus any feasible sector. If you have any viable project which requires funding, we would like to work with you, send the business plan or any related documents via email.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Al-Zarouni
Financial Broker/Consultant
Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement